Speed Booster Pack is an amazing WordPress performance plugin. It makes your WordPress site load much faster. That’s just one part of the story.
The official plugin page description mentions: Speed Booster Pack allows you to improve your page loading speed and get a higher score on the major speed testing services such as GTmetrix, Google PageSpeed, YSlow, Pingdom, Webpagetest or other speed testing tools.
Optimize WordPress Performance and Speed With Just A Click. No Performance Analysis Needed
What makes Speed Booster Pack unique is the plugin interface. It’s beautiful, simple, clean. Everything is one click away.
Every time you enable an option and save it, Speed Booster Pack offers immediate feedback on the changes. Instant gratification on a WordPress performance plugin.
With each save Speed Booster Pack will check and update the following parameters for the Home Page Load Stats.
[label style=”green”]Page loading time in seconds[/label]
[label style=”green”]Number of executed queries[/label]
[label style=”green”]Peak Memory Used[/label]
Every time you make a performance change on your WordPress site, Speed Booster Pack tells you if it works or not. Will it load faster or not? Is this actually a performance boost or not? It’s quick WordPress performance analysis done every time for you.
Speed Booster Pack. Image And Photo Compression Level
The plugin is also able to compress new images to improve load times and performance. According to the description of this feature:
“The default image compression setting in WordPress is 90%. Compressing your images further than the default will make your file sizes even smaller and will boost your site performance.
Note that any changes you make will only affect new images uploaded to your site. If you want to update all of your images with the new sizes, install and run the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin. As a reference, a lower level of compression means more performance. We recommend you choose a compression level between 50 and 75″.
Lower level of compression means more performance and faster loading times. It also means photos and images with less detail, reduced clarity and more artifacts. This is something you need to experiment with.
Speed Booster Pack plugin requires: 3.6 or higher and it’s compatible with the newest WordPress 4.0 Benny version.
[button url=”https://wordpress.org/plugins/speed-booster-pack/” rel=”nofollow” style=”blue”]Download Speed Booster Pack Plugin[/button]
Speed Booster Pack Plugin Main Features
- Moves scripts to the footer to improve page loading speed.
- Loads CSS asynchronously to render your page more quickly and get a higher score on the major speed testing services.
- Minify and inline all CSS styles and move them to the footer to eliminate external render-blocking CSS and optimize CSS delivery.
- Lazy loads images to improve page load times and save bandwidth.
- Changes image compression level to keep file sizes smaller.
- Removes query strings from static resources to improve your speed scores.
- Removes extra Font Awesome stylesheets added to your theme by certain plugins, if Font Awesome is already used in your theme.
- Removes junk header tags to clean up your WordPress Header.
- Displays page loading time in the plugin options page.
- Displays the number of executed queries in the plugin options page.
- Displays the Peak Memory Used in the plugin options page.
You can also check out the 5 WordPress Performance Plugins, SpeedUp & Optimize / Analyze Your Site for more technical and geek plugins.